Steam Cleaning is a powerful and a non-toxic method to clean and sanitize surfaces. Are you searching for Steam Cleaning Service? Do you want a reliable cleaning service company to take care of your home? Dubai Housekeeping™ is the answer to your questions related to cleaning your residential & office space. There are numerous cleaning service company in Dubai, but Dubai Housekeeping™ offers outstanding experience from the start.
Why choose Steam Cleaning Service?
Pathogens are some of the tiniest biological organisms known. Like a golf ball rolling into a field of holes, they might sink into porous materials—like Kitchen working slab, Floor tiles, wood, cardboard or cloth—seldom to be seen again.
When you are searching for the safest way to cleanse, sanitize and disinfect your home, child & pet friendly options are the safest due to stringent regulations. Steam cleaning is child, Pet & Environmentally friendly, since this process use only water. By doing so, it keeps potentially hazardous chemical-based cleaners away from your home surfaces. The beauty of steam cleaning is that it effectively trades heat for chemicals without sacrificing strength. In fact, when used correctly, steam can quickly kill 99.99% of germs and bacteria, making it a safe, healthy, eco-friendly, all-natural way, to clean your home from top to bottom.
How do steam cleaners work?
Steam’s teeny-tiny vapor molecules penetrate a surface’s pores to force out dirt, grease and other stain-causing substances and does so without the use of chemicals. The steam’s extreme heat also slays bacteria, germs, mold, dust mites, and more – all using plain water. The hot steam contains less than 5% water and it cleans, will dry quickly.
What can I steam clean?
Steam cleaners can be safely used on a surprising amount of household surfaces, including sealed tile, grout, sinks, tubs, countertops, carpets, mattresses, upholstery, showers, ovens, stove tops, grills, glass, and more.
What can’t I steam clean?
Steam can warp unsealed floors, melt plastic, and cause laminate floors to swell. Do not steam clean these surfaces. Other surfaces on the do-not-clean list: unglazed tile, those covered in water-based paint, and delicate surfaces.
Environmental Benefits of Steam Cleaning are:
- Healthier homes: Studies have shown that using a household cleaning spray, even as little as once a week, raises the risk of developing asthma. If you choose Steam Cleaning, “No longer will there be chemicals absorbed into the skin or breathed in.
- Purer environment: When a standard cleaning product is used, harmful chemicals are being released into the environment. By choosing Steam Clean, you help reduce pollution to our air and waterways. It minimizes your impact on ozone depletion and global climate change with fewer smog-producing chemicals.
- Safer products: Conventional cleaning products pose risks such as chemical burns to the skin and eyes. Steam Cleaning is safe from all such risks.
- Fewer antibacterial: American Medical Association (AMA) says that the frequent use of antibacterial ingredients can promote bacterial resistance to antibiotics. Common antibacterial agent found in many soaps, [may] mess with your hormonal system and thyroid. Steam cleaning uses simple water which bypasses the fear of antibacterial agents.
- Biodegradability and recycling: No waste or chemical residue which makes it cheaper and better for people and the environment. It goes a long way to help our society.
Areas to Steam Clean
Kitchen: Floor, Exposed walls, Counter top, Kitchen sink & tap, Oven, Microwave, Cooker, Exhaust Hood
Bathroom: Floor, Exposed walls, Basin, Bidet & Faucets, Bath Tub
Bedroom: Floor, Mattress, Curtains
Living Room: Floor, Sofa, Dining Chairs, Curtains
Want To safeguard your home or office? Call Us Now!
Contact us for a quote for your Steam Cleaning requirements. Email or call us on our official number. Our support team can be reached by call, email, Facebook Massager, Instagram DM, Whatsapp Helpline or by booking online.