Please read these terms & conditions carefully as they may contain important information regarding your legal rights, remedies, and obligations. These include various limitations and exclusions.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- We work Saturday to Thursday, between 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Channels for communication:
Office Phone: +971 4 263 1976, Mobile/Whatsapp: +971 50 1967178 / +971 56 188 5620 / +971 50 412 5620.
- Service other than Working hours/days and on Public Holidays will be charged extra. Depending on location and time, additional transport charges may apply.
- All government holidays as per law will be adhered to and are applicable here.
- Dubai Housekeeping usually maintains a waitlisting due to limited availability for high demand days. To provide you and other clients with excellent customer service and access to appointments, we have a firm 24-hour cancellation policy. Failure to provide us with the needed notice will result in fees of up to 50% charge of the total hours booked.
- No show case is subject to 100% of the charges as total hours booked.
- Client to provide/pay, if applicable, access to the Building / Apartment / Community & Cleaning Supplies, tools, as necessary.
- Client with monthly payment plan: Temporary holiday suspension of service requires 2 week’s notice; Cancellation of service requires 1-month notice or payment in lieu of.
- Client to provide us with specific instructions, should you have any objections to our standard cleaning procedures or require specific attention.
- Client to take all reasonable precautions to protect your valuables and properties from theft and damage at all times when our staff is at your premises to carry out their work.
- Our staff works under supervision / instruction of client. It is client’s responsibility not to expose them to unreasonable dangers. In case of any eventuality, client is responsible for all related expenses.
- Clothes which require special treatment must be excluded from laundry & Ironing service. Service provider not to be held responsible for damage to such article.
- Non- Solicitation – During the term of this Agreement and after termination of this Agreement, Customer will not, without the prior written consent of the Service Provider, either directly or indirectly, solicit or attempt to solicit, divert or hire away any person employed by the Service Provider.
- On-Call client will pay for the service at the end of the service. Monthly clients pay before the month starts.
- If payment is not received on time, we may stop service immediately without any further notice.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, and deposit to our bank account or online transfer. In case you choose to pay by card, please make a request for the same. Payment to be made towards Grace Quest Cleaning Services, RAK Bank, Account No: 8372 1939 099 01, IBAN Number: AE51 040000 837219 3909901, Swift Code: NRAKAEAK
- VAT or any other Tax to be applied additional to the service, as & when applicable, according to local governing laws.
Refund & Claim Policy
- Having fulfilled cancellation policy, clients can claim refund or adjustment in subsequent invoice.
- We are not responsible for damage due to faulty or improper installation of items.
- No refund claims will be considered once the cleaning service has been completed.
- In case of a claim regarding broken / damaged item, please notify us within 24 hours of the cleaning date and we will make arrangements to have the item repaired or replaced for you. Our liability limits are set at a maximum of 200% of your one time service fee. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewellery, one-of-a-kind items or hard to get items; items of sentimental value, art, antiques and electronics.
- For claim, please send an email with evidence of the damage, invoice of the item damaged so we can process insurance claim. In the event, client is not able / willing to fulfil the claim documents required, the claim will be considered null & void.
- In case of a claim regarding missing item / lost item from your property, Dubai Housekeeping will not be responsible for any claims whatsoever. In these circumstances, clients must inform us before the concerned staff leaves your premise.
- If you wish to submit a claim for insurance protection, they require original receipt of item purchased, damaged item & client ID copies for the claim process. If you can not provide them, insurance company will not process claim.
We will never share, offer, or lease Client’s data with anybody without your proper consent or unless requested by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing the operation.
- Your satisfaction is our guarantee. At Dubai Housekeeping our professional Maid cleans based on your customized plan. For some reason, if you’re not satisfied, our staff will come back and clean whatever area didn’t meet your expectations. Simply notify us within 24 hours to avail this benefit.
- We train our staff for their respective roles and are retrained from time to time to upgrade their skills. We strive to provide dependable & efficient service to our clients. We maintain & implement best industry standard as our normal work practice.